Texas Real Estate SAE Courses
Get your license renewed with Train Agents, the best online real estate certification school for Texas.
Texas SAE Courses to Renew Your Texas License for the First Time. These Courses are Provided by 360training.com (Provider #4591).
Texas SAE Courses
2. If you have been made a supervisor by your broker you need to take the 6-hour Broker Responsibility course in addition to the 98-Hour SAE courses to renew.
3. Submit qualifying course completion documents to TREC at least 10 days before your renewal date. Qualifying credit will not be granted if you were previously given credit for a substantially similar qualifying course within a two-year period. (in other words, do not repeat any of the 6 courses you completed to get your license)
4. You may not defer SAE requirements. Your license will not be renewed until you complete the required education.
Click the link at the top of the page to navigate to the SAE course page
* The employees at official testing or learning/tutoring centers;
* Librarians at a school, university, or public library;
* College or university administrators, faculty, or academic advisors;
* Clergy who are affiliated with a specific temple, synagogue, mosque, or church; and
* Educational officers of a military installation or correctional facility.
* An authorized notary.
* Members of the court system – Judge, justice of the peace, magistrates, and prosecutors.
* Law Enforcement Officers – Sergeant, lieutenant, or captain
3 Day Rule:
TREC will not accept your certificate of completion for this course unless 3 days have elapsed since the date/time you started the course. Your participation in this course must not exceed 12 hours per day. Example: If you started the course on March 2 at 11:00 AM, then the soonest you could take the final exam would be March 4 at 6:00 AM (3 days at 12 hours per day). Please note you are not required to work on the courses 12 hours per day, but this is the maximum amount of time per day. Starting and completing more than one qualifying course within the same 3 days does not comply with Commission rules. TREC cannot award credit for courses and certificates that are not in compliance. Please ensure you have met these requirements BEFORE attempting the final exam.)