- Texas Courses
- Oregon Courses
- Washington Courses
About Train Agents
Distance education gives you the freedom to study at your leisure when it is convenient for you. We know that purchasing a distance education course can be somewhat intimidating. Rest assured, Train Agents Online Real Estate School is an accredited institution with knowledgeable employees ready to help you succeed.
To provide affordable, high-quality Real Estate courses to Real Estate Professionals in America through the use of an easy to understand online Internet format. We are dedicated to supplementing our real estate courses and other products with extensively trained, licensed instructors and with one of the best technical support teams to ensure you have a pleasant and worthwhile experience.
Train Agents Online Real Estate School Sales Course Completion and Refund Policy:
A student is entitled to a full tuition refund (minus a $25 administration fee) if ALL of the following conditions have been met (for Oregon Cancellation and Refund Policies, see below). Tuition refunds are generally governed by each individual state in accordance with anti-discriminatory laws as they pertain to tuition and enrollment guidelines. In short, a refund to the student will be issued providing the criteria are met as it pertains to that state agency's laws. A $25.00 administrative and processing fee will be charged on all tuition refunds. In some cases, the refund will be pro-rated based on course completion percentage.
The following criteria must be met:
- A refund is requested within 14 days of the student’s registration date and Train Agents Online Real Estate School has received a written note (email to firstname.lastname@example.org) canceling the student’s enrollment and requesting a refund. Refunds will not be paid until the written refund request has been received by Train Agents Online Real Estate School. Thereafter, the refund will be paid within 30 days of receipt of the written refund request.
Oregon Cancellation and Refund Policies (OAR 715-045-0038)
- A student may cancel enrollment by giving written notice to the school. Unless the school has discontinued the program of instruction, the student is financially obligated to the school according to the following.
- If cancellation occurs within 5 business days of the date of enrollment, and lesson materials have not been delivered, all monies related to the enrollment agreement shall be refunded;
- If cancellation occurs within 5 business days of the date of enrollment and lesson materials have been delivered; all monies related to the enrollment agreement shall be refunded with the exception of the cost of non returned lesson materials or the cost of replacement for returned materials that are damaged or marked;
- If cancellation occurs after 5 business days of the date of enrollment and the lesson materials have been shipped but not delivered to the student:
- The school may charge an amount equal to 15 percent of the tuition cost, or $150, whichever is less; that being established as its registration fee;
- If the student returns the unopened books and supplies to the school within 5 business days of receipt, the school will refund the total cost of lesson materials.
- If cancellation occurs after 5 business days of the date of enrollment and lesson materials have been delivered to the student but not returned within 5 days of receipt, and before the commencement of the accrual of clock-hours or the completion of the first lesson, the school may charge:
- An amount equal to 15 percent of the tuition cost, or $150, whichever is less; that being established as its registration fee, and
- The total cost of books and supplies.
- If withdrawal or termination occurs after the commencement of the accrual of clock-hours or the completion of the first lesson assigned and before either 5- percent of the program has been offered, or before 50 percent of the program clock-hours or lesson assignments are completed, the student shall be entitled to a pro-rata refund of the tuition when the amount paid exceeds the charges owed to the school. In addition to the pro-rated tuition charge, the school may retain the registration fee, book and supply fees, and any other legitimate charges owed by the student;
- If withdrawal or termination occurs after completion of 50 percent or more of the program has been offered or after completion of 50 percent or more of the program clock-hours or lesson assignments, whichever occurs first, the student shall be obligated for the tuition charged for the entire instructional program and shall not be entitled to any refund.
- For cancellation under subsections,1 (a) through (c), the "date of enrollment" will be determined:
- When enrollment occurs in the school setting, the enrollment date shall be the date the enrollment agreement is signed by both the student and the authorized school official, whichever is later;
- When enrollment occurs online, the date of enrollment will be the date the school receives
- A copy of the enrollment agreement signed by the student, and the student is granted access to the program, or
- Submission of student enrollment information through a secured website. The website must have a registration process that includes, but is not limited to, a statement detailing the legal and financial obligations related to enrollment in a school. The student must verify that he/she has read and understands the enrollment agreement. A copy of the student enrollment agreement information that includes "a declaration by the student acknowledging the reading, understanding, and acceptance of the enrollment obligations" shall be placed in the student file in lieu of a signed enrollment agreement.
- Under subsections 1 (d) and (e), the term "offered" means the period of time between the beginning date and ending date of the program as identified on the enrollment agreement.
- Under subsections 1 (d) and (e), the portion of the tuition cost for which the student shall be charged is determined by dividing the total clock-hours into the number of clock-hours accrued by the student, or the total number of lessons into the number of lessons completed by the student.
- The term "tuition cost" means the charges for instruction including lab fees. Tuition cost does not include application fees, registration fees, or other identified program fees and costs. The school shall adopt and publish policies regarding the return or resalable books and supplies and/or the prorating of user fees, other than lab fees.
- The term "Pro-Rata Refund" means a refund of tuition paid for that portion of the program not completed by the student.
- The school shall not charge a withdrawal fee of more than $25.
- Any inquiry a student may have regarding this contract may be made in writing to Train Agents Real Estate School at email@example.com or to the Executive Director, Oregon Higher Education Coordinating Commission 255 Capitol St., NE, Salem, OR 97310 or by calling 503-947-5751.
- The above applies only to Washington, Oregon, and Texas and courses sold directly through Train Agents, Inc.