This course is designed to meet the curriculum requirement for a broker renewing his/her license for the first time. It can also be used as a 30 clock hour Continuing Education course by licensees renewing their license.
The areas within the set curriculum required by the State include the following topics:
1. The brokerage firm and the affiliated licensee’s obligation to the firm as the client’s agent.
2. The importance of the agency relationship as established by State statutes (RCWs) and regulations (WACs).
3. Establishing contracts with buyers, sellers, lessors, and lessees and potential situations that can cause problems when servicing your clients.
4. Marketing and negotiating on behalf of clients in regard to zoning, environmental problems, and proper response to offers and counteroffers.
5. Problems to look for by other parties regarding negligence, fraud, concealment, and the Consumer Protection Act.
6. Problems of practicing professional real estate in areas beyond your expertise and handling client funds improperly.
7. Practicing property management of commercial property and the State statutes and regulations regarding this professional side of real estate.
Advanced Real Estate Practices #C10095 is a 30 clock hour individual course for Washington State. If you need more than 30 clock hours to obtain or renew your license, please see our complete license packages.
Personal Instructor via Phone, Email, or Live Chat
Technical Support via Phone, Email, or Online Form
All of our courses are 100% online. No tax, no shipping, no downloading and waiting. You can get started in 5 minutes.
Click the Enroll Now button above to get started. If you need further assistance, call
866-948-7246, send us an email, or
Chat with an Enrollment Counselor.
Advanced Real Estate Practices Outline
|1.||License Authority |
|2.||Duties of Licensees|
|5.||Agency Services - Practical Applications|
|6.||Agency Responsibility vs. Right to Compensation|
|8.||Working with a P&S Agreement Part I|
|9.||Working with the Pruchase & Sale Agreement Part II|
|10.||Leasing/Managing Property |
|11.||Negotiation and Marketing|
|12.||Working with Sellers - Marketing|
|13.||Marketing - Part II|
|14.||Problem Management Part I|
|15.||Problem Management Part II|
|16.||Problem Management Part III|
|17.||Property Management |
|18.||Fair Housing & American's with Disabilities Act|