Texas Real Estate Brokerage
As a student at Train Agents Online Real Estate School, you don't have to
leave the comfort of your home or office to supplement your education. Courses are completed online and taken at your own pace. Effortlessly complete your continuing education today!
Train Agents Online Real Estate School offers:
- Continuing Education for Licensed Agents and Brokers
- State Accredited and Approved Courses
- Licensed Instructors
- State of the Art Course Delivery System
- Highest Quality Courses Available
- 24/7 Course Access
- Mac and PC Compatible
- Course Completion at Your Convenience
- Immediate Course Completion Certificates
- Exceptional Support and Customer Service
- Live Student Support
- No Exam Proctor Required
- Lowest Price Guarantee
To be eligible to apply for a real estate Broker License, an individual must furnish the Commission satisfactory evidence of successfully completing the following:
- At least four years active experience in Texas as a licensed real estate salesperson or broker during the 60 month period immediately preceding the filing of the application;
If licensed as a broker in another state, not less than four years active experience as a licensed real estate salesperson or broker during the 60 month period immediately preceding the filing of the application.
An applicant must demonstrate not less than 3600 points of qualifying practical experience obtained during four out of five years as required by §535.56(b) of the Rules of the Texas Real Estate Commission. One of the supplemental forms promulgated by the commission must be used:
(1) To report qualifying experience with an application use TREC No. BL-A, Supplement A-Qualifying Experience Report for a Broker License.
(2) To report qualifying experience after an application for a broker license is filed use TREC NO. BL-B, Supplement B-Qualifying Experience Report for a Broker License after an Application has been filed.
- 270 classroom hours of core real estate courses.
A 30-hour Real Estate Brokerage course must be completed as part of the 270 core hours.
- An additional 630 classroom hours in related courses acceptable to the Commission. A bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university satisfies all of the "related" education requirements for a brokers license. A copy of the college transcript awarding the degree must be submitted as evidence of completion of the degree.
- Effective 09/1/2010 a pre-application education evaluation is no longer available prior to submitting an application. Real estate applicants are no longer required to submit an education evaluation request and receive a notice from the commission that the education requirements have been satisfied prior to submitting an application for a license. The education evaluation request form is eliminated and education course completion documents must be submitted when the application is filed.
Use Discount code 50 OFF to save an additional 50% off sale price below.
You may NOT repeat a course within a 24 month period. If you have any questions regarding courses you should or should not take, please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you. 866-948-7246 ext 702
Military Discount Available
Have you served in the U.S. Military?
Please click here to send us a quick email with your name and branch of service in the subject line to receive a special discount code. We sincerely thank you for serving our country!
Partnering With Us
About Train Agents